About Energy Efficiency Specialists (EUREM)
Increasing energy efficiency is precisely the task of the Energy Efficiency Specialists (EUREM): They promote company-wide energy savings and hence contribute to climate protection. The energy concepts of more than 2,000 trained energy specialists resulted in energy savings of 1,500,000 MWh, cost savings of €60 million per year, a CO2 reduction of 400,000 tonnes per year and investments of €200 million.
The goals of the EUREM project
The EUREM project aims to:
- train and qualify specialists
- build up a network of experts
- intensify the transfer of knowledge and technology
- share information and experience
- improve the competitiveness of companies
- support energy efficiency technologies and export activities
- promote environmental and climate protection world-wide
EUREM is not only a continuing education programme, but also a global networking community of energy efficiency experts. The participants and graduates regularly meet on conferences, workshops and online platforms to exchange experiences, get information on current energy topics and help each other with various tasks.